- I have no college degree. I never attended high school. I didn't even actually officially enroll in middle school. My highest formal education is the fourth grade.
- I'm transsexual. I live in a tiny town in the rural US, and it works out fine.
- I run a small internet service provider. I bought it from its previous owner after working for him for 8 years. I walked in looking for internet service; I walked out with a job instead. I've been doing it pretty much since.
- I'm vegetarian, and while I can make claims of moral superiority, the real secret is that I just don't like any meats.
- I believe in honesty, directness and independence in unusual ways.
Five things you didn't know yet about me
You do occasionally visit Boston Public Library, yes? If not, get on it! You were raised in and on libraries. They are in your blood! You…
"I had never been in a room of people who were going to say 'yes' to me before." My friend and I crammed into a rush hour crowded train…
Recipe: Storm in the Garden Ingredients 10 ml lavender vodka 10 ml orange vodka 10 ml hibiscus vodka 200 ml ginger ale ice…