- “it looks hackish. thy code shall have no constants other than 0 or 1. ”
- “0, 1, e, the population of earth, c, or h.”
- “headhunter, I think that's a silly rule, why is the biggest possible integer value better than the actual number you need?”
- “Aria: what about epsilon_0 and mu_0? and G!”
- “h pwns G any day.”
- “Aria: surely you can't derive G from h”
- “I wish I could. But then, I'd be hanging out in #nobel, rather than in #ruby-lang if that were the case.”
Pay people to reduce your junk mail. Good idea.