I made good progress last night on porting the dazuko library binding from Python to Ruby. It amazes me how much smaller the code gets when using the Ruby API. C with Ruby's library and garbage collector is rather like a statically-typed PHP.
I came in to work today to find my mac workstation spinning running rpc.statd at 100% CPU. A quick dtruss -n rpc.statc showed that it was looping…
I just created a drop-down menu with an option to add your own entries. Feel free to use. The skinny. Demo.
I just asked my OpenSRS/Tucows domain reseller rep about AAAA (IPv6) glue records: They are planning to support them soon! In the mean time, they…